GridFTP is a Globus project that produces high-performance, secure, reliable data transfer technologies optimized for high-bandwidth wide-area networks.
The GridFTP project is a contributor to the Globus Toolkit distribution.
This GlobDev project webpage contains information for project committers and contributors. Information for users of GridFTP can be found under the "Data Management" sections of the Globus Toolkit user web.
The GridFTP release schedule is aligned with the Globus Toolkit release schedule.
- Officially supported GridFTP products can be found in the Downloads section of the Globus Toolkit user web
- An unsupported distribution for GridFTP on Windows can be found here
- Project chairs: please leave this item alone for now. Lisa to send out campaign definition instructions soon
|Developer discussion (gridftp-dev)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|User discussion (gridftp-user)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|Commit notifications (gridftp-commit)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
- Link to project FAQ here
Guidelines for committers
- Cover such issues as campaign management
Guidelines for individual contributors
- Describe how individuals can contribute
- Best practices for submitting contributions via bugzilla
The GridFTP project gratefully acknowledges the following contributions
- list begins here