This project entered hibernation June 18th, 2008. It is not an active Incubation project.
LRMA is an Incubator project that will supply Local Resource Manager Adaptor (LRMA) modules for Globus components that interfacing with local resource management (LRM) systems.
This GlobDev project webpage contains information for project committers and contributors. Information for users of LRMA will be provided in the future.
Incubator Product Metadata
The status of LRMA is: Newly accepted Incubator Project November 8, 2006, as defined by the Incubator Process Guidelines found at http://dev.globus.org/wiki/Incubator/Incubator_Process .
Q4 2008 focus areas are:
- Add Sun Grid Engine (SGE) GRAM Adapter into the Globus CVS
Other possible future focus areas include:
- add support for commonly used extensions supported by local resource managers, like reservation ID
- extend node property support across more adaptors
- extend TeraGrid SoftEnv support across more adaptors
- standardized adaptor test suite
- improved logging and debugging
The Globus CVS directories owned by the LRMA project include:
The "lrma" CVS alias can be used to obtain:
cvs co lrma
Incubator Project Metadata
If you would like to become a committer, guidelines are [here].
- Joe Bester
- Martin Feller
- Stu Martin
- JP Navarro
- Jeff Porter
|Developer discussion (lrma-dev)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|User discussion (lrma-user)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|Commit notifications (lrma-commit)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
- Link to project FAQ here
In addition to the Globus Alliance Project Guidelines, the your-project adheres to the following policies:
Guidelines for committers
Guidelines for individual contributors
- Describe specific rules for your project here. These should not contradict dev.globus policies.
- Best practices for submitting contributions via bugzilla
The LRMA incubator project gratefully acknowledges the following contributions
- list begins here
- it should not include those who are also committers
- it should only inlude contributions outside of that scope.