gRAVI is an extension to the Introduce framework, with this extension legacy applications can be quickly wrapped and deployed as globus compliant grid services.
This GlobDev project webpage contains information for project committers and contributors. Information for users can be found under Documentation.
Accepted Incubator Project, as defined by the Incubator Process Guidelines
If you would like to become a committer, guidelines are [here].
cvs -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/home/globdev/CVS/globus-packages co gravi
- gravi-1.3.1, release date 05/01/09 [zip]
- requires introduce-v1.3, please use introduce update to install
- gravi-1.3, release date 08/08/08 [zip]
- requires introduce-v1.2, please use introduce update to install
In order for the links below to work you must put your mailing list prefix in place of the XX - there are 12 of them
|Developer discussion (gravi-dev)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|User discussion (gravi-user)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|Commit notifications (gravi-commit)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
- How do I file a new bug or see existing bugs?
gravi gratefully acknowledges the following contributions