Virtual Organization Membership Server (VOMS) Authorization Interceptors is an Incubator project that provides management of group membership and roles in a Virtual Organization. The goal of the project is to provide authorization interceptors that can be used to plug-in VOMS to the GT Authorization Framework. This will allow for GT services to leverage VOMS for security.
This GlobDev project webpage contains information for project committers and contributors.
Incubator Product Overview
The project provides authorization interceptors for leveraging VOMS credentials in Globus Toolkit 4.x authorization infrastructure.
Detailed introduction can be found here.
Incubator Product Metadata
The status of VOMS is: Newly accepted Incubator Project on September 17 2008, as defined by the Incubator Process Guidelines found at http://dev.globus.org/wiki/Incubator/Incubator_Process .
Incubator Project Metadata
If you would like to become a committer, guidelines are here.
Rachana Ananthakrishnan, UC/ANL
Tim Freeman, UC/ANL
Andrea Ceccanti, INFN
Vincenzo Ciaschini, INFN
Ted Hesselroth, FNAL
|Developer discussion (VOMS-dev)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|User discussion (VOMS-user)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|Commit notifications (VOMS-commit)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
1. How do I view the current source code?
2. How do I file bugs or enhancement requests?
Enhancement requests and bugs can be filed in Globus Bugzilla
In addition to the Globus Alliance Project Guidelines, VOMS adheres to the following policies:
Guidelines for committers
- No policies in addition to dev.globus policies.
Guidelines for individual contributors
- Enhancement requests and bugs can be filed in Globus Bugzilla
VOMS gratefully acknowledges the following contributions
- From CVS: Refer to Developer Guide
- How to set up a GT4 web service with VOMS authorisation by Dennis van Dok http://www.nikhef.nl/~dennisvd/
- User's Guide for the VOMS Core Services https://edms.cern.ch/cedar/plsql/doc.info?document_id=571991
- Shibboleth Interoperability with Attribute Retrieval through VOMS https://edms.cern.ch/cedar/plsql/doc.info?document_id=807849
- gLite 3.1 VOMS Installation and Configuration guide https://edms.cern.ch/cedar/plsql/doc.info?document_id=818502
- VOMS Admin user guide https://edms.cern.ch/cedar/plsql/doc.info?document_id=974094
- VOMS Installation and Configuration Guide https://edms.cern.ch/cedar/plsql/doc.info?&document_id=974982
- Virtual Organization Management Service documents by topic: http://osg-docdb.opensciencegrid.org/cgi-bin/ListBy?topicid=59