This a dev.globus project page, also see the Nimbus home page.
Nimbus is an EC2-interface compatible remote service that allows authorized clients to deploy environments (virtual machines) described by meta-data on a specified resource quota. The environments that can be deployed in this way range from single VMs to coordinated virtual clusters and more complex constructs.
The Virtual Workspaces project is a contributor to the Globus Toolkit distribution.
This GlobDev project webpage contains information for project committers and contributors. Information for users of Virtual Workspaces can be found on the web site:
- Nimbus Home page
- Software Downloads The latest software versions
- TP2.2 Software Documentation
- Publications Project papers and presentations
- Science Clouds
- One-click Clusters
The status of your_project is: Newly accepted Incubator Project (July 11, 2006), as defined by the Incubator Process Guidelines found at http://dev.globus.org/wiki/Incubator/Incubator_Process .
The Nimbus release schedule is aligned with the Globus Toolkit release schedule.
- Project chairs: please leave this item alone for now. Lisa to send out campaign definition instructions soon
See the Nimbus Community Resources page for an overview of mailing lists and contact options.
|Developer discussion (workspace-dev)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|User discussion (workspace-user)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|Commit notifications (workspace-commit)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
- Link to project FAQ here
Guidelines for committers
- Cover such issues as campaign management
Guidelines for individual contributors
- Describe how individuals can contribute
- Best practices for submitting contributions via bugzilla
The Virtual Workspaces project gratefully acknowledges the following contributions
- See VWS Contributors