Java WS Core
Java WS Core is a Globus project that provides an implementation of the Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF), the Web Service Notification (WSN) family of standards, as well as WS security technology, and the Servicegroup implementation.
The Java WS Core project is a contributor to the Globus Toolkit distribution.
This GlobDev project webpage contains information for project committers and contributors. Information for users of Java WS Core can be found under the "Common Runtime Components" sections of the Globus Toolkit user web.
The Java WS Core release schedule is aligned with the Globus Toolkit release schedule.
- Project chairs: please leave this item alone for now. Lisa to send out campaign definition instructions soon
Also, see the Java WS Core Projects page for additional tasks and projects.
|Developer discussion (jwscore-dev)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|User discussion (jwscore-user)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
|Commit notifications (jwscore-commit)||archive/subscribe/unsubscribe|
- How do I get the latest source code?
You can get the latest source of Java WS Core through anonymous CVS:
cvs -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/home/globdev/CVS/globus-packages login cvs -d:pserver:email@example.com:/home/globdev/CVS/globus-packages checkout wsrf
- Where can I browse the source code?
You can browse the source code with ViewCVS.
- How do I file a new bug or see existing bugs?
- How do I contribute to Java WS Core?
- Release check list.
Guidelines for committers
- Cover such issues as campaign management
Guidelines for individual contributors
- Describe how individuals can contribute
- Best practices for submitting contributions via bugzilla
The Java WS Core project gratefully acknowledges the following contributions:
- AJP connector for Tomcat, Andy Pavlo (Condor)
Useful Tools & Links
Useful tools and services for Java WS Core:
- Eclipse IDE project files
- Logging Service
- WS-Enumeration support
- Apache Axis and Apache Tomcat GSI extensions
Other related tools: