Java WS Core WS Enumeration
Java WS Core will have the WS-Enumeration support in the next major release of the Globus Toolkit. However, the WS-Enumeration support can be added to Java WS Core included in GT 4.0.2 or 4.0.3.
To add WS-Enumeration support to Java WS Core in GT 4.0.2 or 4.0.3, you must apply a set of patches to the source code and recompile.
1. Download the ws-enum.tar file and untar it in the wsrf/ directory of Java WS Core source code.
2. Apply the patches (in the wsrf/ directory), either individually:
patch -p0 -i enum.base.patch patch -p1 -i enum.patch patch -p1 -i enum.sample.patch patch -p0 -i enum.test.base.patch patch -p1 -i enum.test.patch
Or, all at once:
- enum.base.patch and enum.patch are required. Other patches are optional.
- The enum.patch, enum.sample.patch, and enum.test.patch patches can be recreated by running create-patches.sh sript.
- The enum.base.patch and enum.test.base.patch patches are created by hand and cannot be easily recreated.